If you have more than one pendant, select the one you’d like to view using the menu icon at the top left.
Share your app with others, Add a new pendant, access your Account and refresh the app using the links at the bottom.
Tip: You can also swipe from the left edge to show Devices.
The pendant’s latest location is shown by the small circular marker together with how long ago it last updated. If you see the Home Locàite icon , this means the pendant is near to the charging base and is reporting the location you stored in Settings > Home Locàite .
If there has been movement, recent locations are also shown, gradually fading with time. Arrows show the direction in which the device was moving at the time.
There are two icons at the top right of the map.
- Tap to view the current location on your phone’s own map (return to the Locàite app for further location updates).
- Tap to view the previous 60 locations on the map, which is up to 3 hours depending on your selected update frequency.
Note: When using only GPS, it’s normal for the device’s position to move a little on the map, even if the pendant is stationary and especially if it is indoors. Switching on the Home Locàite feature will ensure the best possible accuracy at home and greatly extend the battery life too.
Tap the icon at the bottom right of the map to open up more options.
- Call the device from your smartphone (it will show the pendant’s mobile number first, before you to dial).
- Check location now to request the latest location from the pendant. If not connected to Home Locàite, it will take a short time for the pendant to switch on GPS and check.
- Precision track now will update the map every 10 seconds for a few minutes.